Thursday, May 17, 2018

The Continuing Saga of Poop



I've been thinking about getting back into blogging for a while, but I've been hesitant because, quite frankly, my life does not seem that exciting. I'm a mom, but I'm not a mom who makes crafts or fancy lunches or make ahead dinners. I'm a coach, but whenever I write 'coachy' stuff, it just sounds preachy as fuck and goes FOREVER and is as dry as burnt toast without butter (gross). I don't do household projects and my house makeovers are not dramatic reveals that would inspire others. My world has just gotten a bit contracted and I wasn't sure where to start.

I was worried about talking too much about poop. And digestion. And illness. But then I realized that I spend a fair amount of time googling shit (literally) and that I'm always hoping to find others with stories that I can follow. I don't need to hear about grand adventures right now, I want to know that someone in my position was able to eat a whole avocao and not die! That's inspiration for me these days. They say to create what you want to see in the world, so that's what I'm doing. Sharing my long journey of health crisis and healing, motherhood crisis and healing, horse crisis and healing...see a pattern here?







Death by avocado is not a bad way to go!







I will likely be writing about all of my life (privacy? Who needs privacy?!) but there will be lots of talk about health stuff, poop, immune system and all that jazz. Also- it just occurred to me that a good blog needs pictures.....hmmmmm...nobody wants to look at poop pictures. Well, maybe me and all the naturopath doctors in the world would, because poop is actually super interesting. Did I really just say that? Did I mention that my world has gotten a bit smaller? Hahaha! I went from talking about dog and cat poop and digestion all day in the pet food industry, to learning about human poop and digestion. Moving up in the poop world! I wonder how many times I can say poop in this blog? Will the SEO for this blog be poop? Will poop lovers find this blog when they google poop? Poop. Poop. Poop.








My worst nightmare.










Okay, I'm reining it back in. Anyways, hello from the suburbs of Redmond, WA (actually, I'm in downtown Redmond and not in the suburbs, but whatevs, it's barely a city) and I look forward to oversharing with all of you about all the details you never wanted to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment